Thursday, February 2, 2012

I fought the blog and the blog won

Justin, my husband, and I have spent the last 3 years debating on whether or not I should start a blog.

Justin: "Blogs are for lame moms who are seeking attention and have nothing better to do."
Me: "But I'm funny."
(silence)

I win. But I usually do. Really though, there's just too much about our life that can't be confined to a couple of facebook status updates per day. Here we go:

Justin and I knew each other for 3 years and one day realized that we really really liked each other. Enter the whirlwind romance which resulted in an elopement that shocked the family (we're all friends now). And so for the past 5+ years we've:
moved 3 times (home is where the Air Force sends you right?...lol)
fought hard
loved hard
cried hard
laughed all night
pushed thru deployments
found happiness in Clovis, NM (you have no idea)
Well, you get the idea. But most importantly we got this...

And this:

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment