Monday, May 14, 2012

Rowan Patrick Eulberg

6 days late but here's the post- Rowan Patrick arrived May 8, 2012 at 3:24 a.m. (that was fun) weighing 8 pounds, 9 ounces and measuring 20 inches long.  He's perfect, yummy and so chill.  An absolute angel. I have to wake him up to feed him- how did I get so lucky??!!

I had a very long labor but a short delivery.  I feel great, so great that Gay has threatened to get on the Greyhound bus because "I don't need her help."  No! Wait, Gay!  I'm putting on my pajamas and staying in them all day! Don't. Leave. Please.

So in wrapping this up, I'm the happiest girl alive and even having my cell phone stolen from my car during Mother's Day worship service won't ruin this euphoric feeling. 

And...I already want another one (baby, not another stolen phone incident).

No comments:

Post a Comment