Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The bloody end of my rope

There. I said it.

I'm 36+ weeks and I went to the commissary this morning and bought myself a bottle of castor oil and a few (5) fresh pineapples. 
Justin's going tdy tomorrow but do I care if I go into labor without him? Nope.
I'm at "that" stage where sleep at night is a joke and my hands are falling asleep constantly.
This kid, weighing in at 7 pounds, is head-down and determined to up my chances of becoming an avid Flomax pill-popper.
I'm making a lot of unnatural sounds, so much so that while cuddling (if you can even call it that when I'm the size I am) last night Justin said, "I'm starting to feel guilty for getting you pregnant."

Bottom line:  I'm ready to meet Rowan and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to help him rear his precious head.
Advice gladly welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment